Monday, June 29, 2009

Failed presentation

Now I'm in school. Just finished presenting our I&E event to 2 lectures.

As expected results, there's no one interested in volunteering for doing flag day. I guess if I were the one listening, I wont be joining if my friends are not joining as well. So eventually, it is all gone to the drain.

Now all we can do is to hope that the next lecture that my team mates are presenting at 1230 would have a better response. Perhaps I will received interested emails from different parties?

Hope for the best. Worse come to worse, I am sorry friends, I have to ask you guys to help out. I'm sure you wont want to disappoint me and let me fail my module? =)

Hope Hope Hope.

People please volunteer to our fund raising.

Badges OR hearts are given when you donate. Hope we can get donation as well. =)

No comments: